Confirmation letters for all authors of accepted papers who register for the conference will be issued by the PaperCept Conference Management System. This letter can be used to obtain a travel visa if required.
All authors of accepted papers will have the option to request an invitation letter through the registration system. This letter can be used to obtain a travel visa if required. Please note that only conference registrants will be issued the standard confirmation letter. We regret that we are unable to provide customized letters.
The procedure for obtaining your acceptance letter is as follows:
1. Go to the PaperCept and Login
2. Enter your PIN number and Password.
3. In the Access a Workspace (next to ECC 2022) choose:
—Enter Author or Proposer of Submission # (your paper #).
4. Then, Choose an Option, and click on Request an Acceptance Letter.
5. Fill out the necessary Information.
6. Download the pdf file of your Acceptance Letter.
Letters confirming registration without an accepted paper may be issued by the conference organizers on an individual basis, after a participant has registered for the conference. Please contact us if you require a confirmation letter.